Thursday, July 10, 2008

These are tears of joy...

We just left Dr. Korones and we are very happy people. We were hoping the tumor would be stable but it looks like it actually SHRUNK!! The difference is noticeable (even to us laypeople) but Dr. Korones thinks it may not be significant enough for the radiologists to label the tumor anything but stable on the official report. That's okay - we saw it with our own eyes and couldn't be happier. Now we will just "stay the course" and pray that next time the tumor is even smaller yet.

We don't have to check out of our hotel until noon so we are going for one more swim and then we are going to visit a toy museum before heading home. Please keep Michael in your thoughts and prayers (they're working), JoAnne

3 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!! I am so excited at your news, and can't be any happier for you all...especially Michael!
Hugs, Rhonda :)

Anonymous said...

I knew it!!! Praise the Lord!!!.... I have goosebumps now, smile.... I am so happy for all of you. This news has just made my day, week, month.....smile... I can only imagine the smiles on your faces.... Hope yall have a wonderful weekend to end this great day! Please give him a big ((hug)) for me... Susie H~

Deb said...

That's wonderful news JoAnne, God is good! Deb