Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And now we wait...

Michael made it through his sixth MRI without any problems. We are back at our hotel and he is having some lunch. I am thankful to say that he isn't sick to his stomach like he was last time.

Now we just have to hang out until we see Dr. Korones tomorrow morning. I know that some pool time will be in our immediate future.

I have to admit - I am a nervous wreck and just hope they say the word "stable" tomorrow. I will post as soon as I can tomorrow. Please keep Michael in your thoughts and prayers, JoAnne

3 comments:

Kathy said...

We are praying and hoping for good news

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Im on pins and needles with you...Many prayers tonight! ((hugs)) Susie H~

Anonymous said...

What a trooper Michael is....
Thinking of you guys always.

Hugs to Michael!
Tammy
(His "make-a-wish girl")