Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy belated Mother's Day...

I didn't get a chance to post on Sunday and we have been wrapped up in the media storm surrounding us the last couple of days. I received several wonderful gifts from Jeff and the kids this Mother's Day. I got roses, homemade soap and a beautiful necklace. Jeff and Michael also planted a row of trees in our front yard. I posted some pictures and the details to those on my other blog which you can go to by clicking here.

On this blog, I wanted to tell you about the Mother's Day present Michael made me in school. All of the kids in Michael's class dictated their favorite recipe to the teacher. And then they were all compiled into a "Our Mother's Day Cook Book". And being preschool, there were such sophisticated dishes as Hot Dogs, Macaroni and Cheese and Fish Sticks. I knew before I even found Michael's recipe what it would be - Scrambled Eggs. And since Michael makes the best scrambled eggs, I thought I would share his recipe with all of you (and what's a good cookbook without a few pictures?):

Michael's Scrambled Eggs

1. Go buy eggs.
2. Come home and crack the eggs.

3. Put milk into them and stir them.

4. Put them into a pan.

5. Cook for a little while.

6. Scrape them off the pan.

7. Put them on a plate.

8. Put catsup on them.

9. Eat them.

Don't they sound scrumptious? So the next time you are eating scrambled eggs, think of Michael and how much better they would taste if he had made them for you. JoAnne

No comments: