Sunday, September 7, 2008

I don't like spiders and snakes...

...but the occasional frog is okay. Michael found this little guy yesterday. It's a tree frog. I've never seen one like it. He is so tiny and a bright green.




He was pretty content to just sit on Michael's finger, too. Then Michael set him down on the table on our deck and was going to give him a "ride" in one of his toy tractors. Apparently his mother (the frog's mother that is) told him to never accept a rides from strangers because he took off in a flash.

I'm relieved to say that Michael's appetite has been much better the last couple of days. He played outside quite a bit this weekend and even helped us paint the dining room. This afternoon we made some sugar cookies but then he became very quiet. He and I sat for a couple of hours, cuddled up on the couch, watching movies. It's not like Michael to sit still through one whole movie. He complained of a stomach ache (which he does frequently these days) and his eyes looked very tired. So, I tucked him into bed early and he is now sleeping peacefully. Let's hope he is just a little tired from a busy weekend and that I am just becoming a little paranoid.

Please keep Michael in your thoughts and prayers, JoAnne.

1 comment:

Deb said...

JoAnne!!! Apparently his mother (the frog's mother that is) told him to never accept a rides from strangers because he took off in a flash. Hilarious!!! I hope that Michael feels better which I'm sure he is as I'm a little late with my comment. I love your family JoAnne and wish only the best for you all. Deb